CFSVA Membership Offers
NATIONAL PARK UNIQUE CODES
APPLY FOR YOUR UNIQUE CODE VIA COMPLETING THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Current codes are valid from 1st July 2023 expires 30th June 2024.
Please find information below about CFS Volunteer Unique Code Numbers for the new financial year 2023/2024.
The code is valid until July 2024. Your CFS Member Number is NOT your unique code.
The CFS Volunteer Unique Code Number is provided for eligible members to claim free or discounted fees when booking park entry, camping and other services provided by DEWNR. (please note that the paper Multi Parks +Camping Pass ceased in 2015/16.).
For 2023/2024 the unique code number will provide the following free and discounted fees for eligible members:
Free entry to all parks in the State where vehicle entry fees apply (excluding parks requiring the Desert Parks Pass).
- Free camping for up to five nights for a single campsite in any one park location, at a time (excluding parks requiring the Desert Parks Pass).
- 25% concession on the Desert Parks Pass *
- 25% concession on the cost of personal access and guided tours in parks, state-wide, where operated by the Department for Environment and Water.
- 25% concession on the use of facilities in parks, state wide where operated by the Department for Environment and Water.
- Note: activities where a Commercial Tour Operator’s (CTO) fee applies are excluded.
* Desert Parks Friends Groups receive a 50% concession on the Desert Parks Pass
Please note : there have been some changes made to the way in which bookings are now made.
Camping and park entry fees – book online at www.parks.sa.gov.au and enter the Unique Code Number when prompted (ensure the code is entered at the ‘Promo Code’ box at the checkout at the end of the booking).
Entry to different facilities – you will need to contact the provider directly to make your booking and receive your discount.
Desert Parks Pass – To apply for a Desert Parks Pass please contact the Desert Park Pass Officer at the Natural Resource Centre – Port Augusta, Phone: 8648 5300 Email: DesertParks@sa.gov.au and quote your unique number code. Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to make your booking.
Please help us by complying with the rules so members may continue receiving these concessions/complimentary services. Subscribe to the CFSVA Newsletter for CFSVA news and update.
Contact the CFSVA Office 08 8244 6500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.