CFSVA Membership Offers
Listing of business and offers are below.
Contact the CFSVA Office 08 8244 6500 or email email@example.com for more information.
National Park Unique Codes for CFS Volunteers
CFS Volunteer Unique Codes for National Park Entry and Camping 2022 – 2023
The Department for Environment and Water (DEW) provides a range of free and discounted entry to South Australia’s parks and places as a tangible thank you to eligible volunteers for their significant contribution to the management of South Australia’s parks.
The 2022/23 discounts to be provided to eligible volunteers include:
- Free entry to all parks in the State where vehicle entry fees apply (excluding parks requiring the Desert Parks Pass).
- Free camping for up to five nights for a single campsite in any one park location, at a time, state-wide.
- 25% concession on the Desert Parks Pass*.
- 25% concession on the use of facilities in parks, statewide, e.g. oval, tennis court, accommodation.
- 25% concession on the cost of personal access and guided tours in parks, state-wide, where such tours are operated by the Department for Environment and Water.
Note: activities where a Commercial Tour Operator’s (CTO) fee applies are excluded.
* Desert Parks Friends Groups receive 50% concession on the Desert Parks Pass.
Please note the following regarding bookings in 2022/23:
Camping and park entry fees – enter the Unique Code Number at the end of the booking at Checkout.
Entry to DEW facilities – please contact the provider directly to make your booking.
Desert Parks Pass – contact the Desert Park Pass Officer at the National Parks and Wildlife Service Office – Port Augusta, Phone: 8648 5300 Email: DesertParks@sa.gov.au.
For instructions of how to make your booking refer to attached document:
- Only eligible active CFS Volunteers will be sent the unique code number.
- Only one unique code number is required per online booking.
- The discount is provided for the recreational use of parks by the member, and isn’t required to gain access to a park for DEW-sanctioned volunteer activities (entry fees are waived for that).
- The volunteer must be present when the unique code is used for free park entry or camping. The unique code number cannot be handed on to others.
- The unique code covers the members of their immediate family/ household only when the eligible volunteer is present.
- If you need to cancel a booking, please do so as soon as practical so that the campsite can be made available for another user. Please note that only one (1) complimentary campsite is to be booked for up to five days, per booking.
- Leave only your footprints when visiting or camping – please take your rubbish with you.
- Events where a Commercial Tour Operator’s (CTO) fee applies are excluded.
Please help us by complying with the rules so members may continue receiving these concessions/complimentary services.
For all other questions please contact DEW.Onlinebookings@sa.gov.au.
Apply for your CFS Volunteer Unique Code
We hope you enjoy your complimentary and/or discounted access to the states most stunning parks.
For more information regarding National Parks in South Australia